Increase your speed to close with the new Dropbox Sign eSignature integration with ActiveCampaign. This partnership enables businesses and sales teams to work more efficiently in their CRM and close contracts up to 80% faster.
The ActiveCampaign + Dropbox Sign integration allows ActiveCampaign users to prepare, send, and track the signature status of any Dropbox Sign documents connected to an ActiveCampaign contact. Users can leverage this data using the Templates feature of Dropbox Sign and send signature requests from ActiveCampaign, and much more.
Here are a few of the exciting Dropbox Sign features available in ActiveCampaign
Having eSignature activity available in ActiveCampaign gives users access to the critical information they need to manage contract cycles and business relationships more effectively.
The ActiveCampaign + Dropbox Sign integration enables users to:
- Use Dropbox Sign Templates to autofill frequently used documents with contact information such as name, address, phone number, and any custom objects (based on template mapping/custom objects)
- See when a contact has viewed, opened, or signed a document sent through Dropbox Sign
- View recent activity associated with a contact to surface Dropbox Sign document events
- Download a PDF of signed or completed documents in ActiveCampaign
Here’s what a real-world use case looks like: Suppose Keith, a salesperson, is using ActiveCampaign and wants to check whether a contract he sent via the Dropbox Sign integration has been signed.
Without switching to a separate application, Keith can quickly see if the recipient has viewed, opened, or signed. He can also add custom objects to contracts and send documents to others using Dropbox Sign templates and custom object mapping.
With a suite of powerful features, Dropbox Sign enables users to set up delightful signing experiences for any use case, from sales to HR to legal to marketing.
- Improve document turnaround times by up to 80%
- Improve completion rates by as much as 26%
- Shorten sales cycles by as many as 10 days
- Ensure transparency with a thorough signer audit trail
- Get to ROI 2x faster* than other legacy eSignature leaders
With the integration of ActiveCampaign, customers can speed up the deal cycle and significantly reduce turnaround time.
How can you accelerate your work with ActiveCampaign + Dropbox Sign?
Many businesses are losing 11% to 15% of deals due to poor transaction management, and this integration helps address the problem. Dropbox Sign can pull all metadata from the custom objects and pre-populate the document before it’s sent. This streamlines the signing of sales proposals and contracts within ActiveCampaign.
Sales teams don’t have to copy and paste the contact details in the contract; it happens automatically because of the custom fields in ActiveCampaign and the text tags in Dropbox Sign. Data such as name and email address flow into a document in ActiveCampaign, with no toggling between multiple screens.
How to subscribe to the Dropbox Sign + ActiveCampaign integration?
Out-of-the-box product integration requires no developers to set up or manage—no code needed for implementation. Dropbox Sign integrates with OAuth and pulls in data for respective accounts in Dropbox Sign (users are required to have a Dropbox Sign paid Standard or Premium plan). This authentication is used for pulling in details from the Contacts and Deals tabs in ActiveCampaign before the document is sent for signature.
Setting up the account is a one-time activity, and each user needs to have an ActiveCampaign + Dropbox Sign subscription. Users must add API Keys and API URL to get started manually.
- Visit the Dropbox Sign integration page on ActiveCampaign's website
- Begin the installation
- After installation is complete, the app can be found in Connected Apps. When the user opens the app, it will display its logo and description
- Users need to add API URL and API Keys for every setup
Additional details can be found in the user guide.
*Source: G2 Crowd 2018.